About the Father Son Camp 2018
The Father Son Camp is a perfect opportunity to:
- Get outdoors for some adventure activities
- Build your relationship with each other
- Get to know the fathers of your son's friends
- Have a weekend away from the ‘to do’ list
- Be challenged to think about your own parenting, within a Christian context.
The camp runs from 6pm Friday 16th November to after lunch on Sunday 18th November 2018.
We will be staying at the Anglican Youthworks Centre "Telford", in the Royal National Park. Situated right on the waterfront of the Port Hacking River, it is only 20 minutes drive from Sutherland. (Click here for a map.)
Most rooms have four beds with en-suite facilities and the other rooms are only a few metres away from showers and toilets. You may choose to room with a friend and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Speaker: TBA, from The Fathering Project.
Activities: Archery, bushwalking, swimming, indoor climbing wall
- Your own linen (blankets supplied) NB Some beds are double beds
- Shoes and clothing for walking
- Swimmers, towel and sunscreen
- $395 for a father/son pair, $575 for a father & two sons, payable by 31 October 2018
- A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for bookings cancelled after 7 November 2018
- Registrations will be processed on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. On receipt of your registration request, you will be emailed the bank deposit details.
- Places on the camp are extremely limited, so don't delay, complete the registration form now!