About the Mother Daughter Retreat 2019
The Mother Daughter Retreat is a weekend camp for year 5 & 6 girls at Inaburra School and their mothers. It's a perfect opportunity to:
- Build your relationship with each other
- Get to know the mothers of your daughter's friends
- Have a little time out for yourself
- Be challenged to think about your own parenting, within a Christian context
- Make some crafty creations!
The retreat runs from 7pm Friday 14th June to after lunch on Sunday 16th June 2019.
We will be staying at the Anglican Youthworks Centre "Chaldercot" in the Royal National Park. Situated right on the waterfront of the Port Hacking River, it is only 20 minutes drive from Sutherland. (Click here for a map.)
Most rooms have four beds with en-suite facilities and the other rooms are only a few metres away from showers and toilets. You may choose to room with a friend and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
REGISTER by 29th May 2019. Strictly limited numbers!
Speaker: Mandi Smith, Director, Trainer, Facilitator and Relationship Counsellor — PREPARE/ENRICH Australia
Theme: Home Sweet Home
Activities: Craft, archery, bonfire, bush-walking & a little dancing!
- Your own linen (blankets supplied) NB Some beds are double beds
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen & hat
- Shoes and clothing for walking
- Warm clothing!
- $400 for a mother/daughter pair, $585 for a mother & two daughters, payable by Wednesday 5th June 2019
- Registration opens on 8th May 2019
- A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for bookings cancelled after 5th June 2019
- Registrations will be processed on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. On receipt of your registration request, you will be emailed the bank deposit details.
- Places on the retreat are extremely limited, so don't delay, complete the registration form now!